Just Winging It on a Terrific Tuesday!


Hello!  Jennifer, here, posting on a Tuesday for Chalk N Stock!

Today's project I was just WINGING IT!  By that I mean...I made my own stencils and color for this project!

I took a piece of paper and tore it by hand and covered the top and bottom of another piece of paper.  I then used Ink Pads, Powdered Chalk from Chalk-Ah-lot, and Ranger Alcohol Inks to create the middle section of color!  I blended the mediums together to give it a textured look.  I stamped 3 images from a Close To My Heart Acrylic Stamp Set.  Once it dried I added a gem.

A bit different for me...but...I have been getting into a bunch of different crafty things lately and I have LOTS of projects that are partially finished and/or drying...so stay tuned!  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. very nice Jennifer, thats a great technique you shared...I might try that...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Jennifer! Love the way you used chalk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you wing it....Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete