Love….

 

DSC_0001-WM

Hello Chalk N Stock Followers!

Are you ready for the weekend? 

I am…

For my card today, I was all over the place trying to decide what I wanted use to create my project.  Sometimes my best projects don’t come from any planned process.  I like the rich colors ,and shimmer of this project.  I dusted my paper with powdered chalk, then I stamped my image with Colorbox chalk ink.  I also sprayed my cream colored lace with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray. 

Remember you still have time to join our anything goes challenge.

Any Chalk & Any Image!

Until Next Time,

Happy Chalking!

Supplies Used:  Unity Stamps, Creating Is Fun Lace, Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Starburst Spray, Teal Pearls, Cardstock:  Kraft, Orange, & Brown, Tim Holtz – Lost & Found Paper Stack, Colorbox – Chalk Ink, Stamp N Plus Scrapin – Powdered Chalk.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow Tameko you did a great job on this project you posted today...love the colors and the use of chalk is great...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, the image is great! Love the color and layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I really get inspired when I see what each of you makes. such a talented group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the final chalky effect. I am really learning about how many things you can do with chalk. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete