Friday Sunshine…

 

 

Hello,

I hope that you have had a wonderful week! 

DSC_0177-WM

I don’t know about you, but sometimes when I sit down to create a project, I just have too many ideas in my head.  Not to mention, too many forgotten products.  For this card I pulled out my  forgotten Faber Castell Aquarelle Pencils to color my image, and then I used powdered chalk to add a little dimension to the edges of the image.  I love the seamless application that can be achieved with the Stamp N Plus Scrap N powdered chalk.  My photo does not pick it up, but my sentiment also has the same chalk applied to the edges. 

I hope that I have inspired you to pull out your chalk products, and play!

Remember you still have time to join out “Get Well” challenge!

Until next time,

Keep Chalking!

Tameko

 www.creatingmypeace.com

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Tameko, I knew right away you used water colors. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Tameko...great job...love the coloring job...very pretty...

    ReplyDelete