Tag...you're it

Well today is my last Wednesday as guest designer for July and I have to say that I have had such a great time sharing creations with you!  For my project today I once again combined Chalk and Copics; this time creating a tag.
I printed this digital image onto cardstock and colored her with Copics first.  I then added the background using chalk.  I then went in and added shading to her using my chalks.




I have totally enjoyed sharing projects with you this month and hope I have inspired you to pull out your Chalk and combine them with your Copics to add great depth to your coloring projects.

Happy crafting....Lynda

Project supplies:  Chalk:  Close to My Heart; Fiber: Really Reasonable Ribbon, Markers:  Copic; Digital image: Papelitos Stamps; white gel pen and glossy accents.

1 comment:

  1. Once again lovely use of chalk and Copics! Thanks for being part of the team this month and can't wait for you to return in September!

    ReplyDelete