Embossing and chalk

Hi everyone...Lynda here as the guest designer for September.  For my project today I wanted to showcase how you can add some wonderful details to an embossed image using chalk.  I picked this light colored cardstock and embossed it with this wonderful pattern.  I then took some light pink chalk and went over the high parts on the cardstock.  I then stamped and colored this wonderful image from Tiddly Inks.  I added some chalk to the image to add some depth to the unicorn.  A strip of pattern paper, a sentiment sticker, and this wonderful flower and my card was done...




I hope you'll try adding some chalk to your embossed cards.

Happy crafting...Lynda

Supplies:  Image:  Tiddly Inks, chalk: Close to my Heart; Pattern paper:  Memory Box; Sentiment sticker:  SRM; flower:  Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment