Get Well...

Hey ya'll, how's it going?
It's been kind of crazy here with me...
sorry I have missed you all...
did you see the new challenge here?
ends the 28th...
go check it out...

This week I wanted to share with you a little card I put together...


so fitting for me right now...as I am feeling under the weather...
so I heat embossed the fire hydrant stamp with red embossing powder
then colored the hydrant with red powdered chalk...
cut it out...
added it to a cool embossed background...
added a sentiment...
there you go...
easy peasy...

Have a great day, I hope you join in the fun...
try our challenge...

4 comments:

  1. This is very cute. How did you not emboss behind the fire hydrant? This is a cute and clean design and would be appreciated by anyone who receives it! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its an embossing defuser that I used...it's a fun little tool...I love them...they are Easy Folder Frames...you can find them at Consumer Crafts dot com...check them out...great online store...

      Delete
  2. what a cute card!!!!!
    Hugs, love, and friendship,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this before. It is so cute. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete