Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Bugaboo digital stamps and the winner of this month's challenge will receive 7 stamps of their choice.
Before we inspire you with some of the work from our design team, let's announce May's challenge winner who was picked by random.org. Our winning number is #5 - Nana Connie from Grammy's Attic. Congratulations and please contact Tammylee at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know. Put Chalk N Stock Winner in the subject line!
This month's inspiration comes from...
Tammylee who used Bugaboo Digital Stamps to make these adorable recipe cards.
Our other DT inspiration comes from Dawn T. who used chalk to color the background of her digital stamp and made this sweet card.
Now on to our June challenge and link up. There are a few simple rules we ask you to follow to join in the fun and they are listed here:
1) You must be a follower to join the challenge. If you are not a follower, your entry will be deleted!
2) You must use some type of chalk on your project be it pastels or chalk ink and let us know where you used it.
3) You may enter up to four projects per month
4) You must tell on your blog you are in this challenge and post a link back here to Chalk n Stock.
5) Use linky tool to link up.
6) Have fun!